Schedule conflict alerts in the web app
Skedulo helps to identify cases where schedules are created that are invalid because they are impractical. For example, if they require a single resource to be in two physical locations at the same time or a job that is dependent on another is scheduled to occur first.
When these schedule conflicts or exceptions occur, alerts are shown in the web app to help schedulers to identify and rectify them. The rules and exception alerts that can be found in the web app are summarized in the table below.
ImportantSkedulo Pulse Platform users can make use of the Rules service for additional schedule conflict management capabilities.
The web app alerts users to work that is scheduled with one of the following conflicts:
- The work item is scheduled outside of a time constraint; this includes starting before, starting after, or ending before the time specified in the constraint.
- Resource is unavailable.
- Resource is missing a required tag.
- Resource is missing an optional tag.
- Overlap of work items in the schedule.
- Schedule does not respect job dependency.
- Work item is overallocated.
Locations in the web app where schedule conflict alerts can be found
|Location in web app
A count of active conflicts is also shown in the resource record’s Schedule tab header.
Was this page helpful?