Create resource category
When you first install Skedulo, we’ll set some standard resource categories for you. These include:
- Customer Service.
- Installation Technician.
You do not have to use these values if they do not suit your organization. You can add, delete or change the categories via the resource Category picklist.
View and Edit the Resource Categories in Salesforce
- Log in to Salesforce. In the top-right corner of the screen, click Setup.
- In the left column menu, expand Objects and Fields under Platform Tools and select Object Manager. In the Object Manager list, click on Resource.
- In the Fields and Relationships list, click Category.
- You can now see the list of existing resource categories in the Values section.
- Click New to add a new category to the list or “Edit” to change an existing value.
- Click Save to retain any changes.
Go back to your Skedulo web app and reload the page. The resource category will now be available to use and view.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.