The new Skedulo Plus mobile app is currently available to selected customers.
Skedulo mobile app users should refer to the Skedulo mobile app user guide.
All customers will be upgraded to Skedulo Plus over time. To find out when your organization will be eligible to upgrade to Skedulo Plus, please contact your organization’s Skedulo Administrator or Skedulo Customer Success Manager.
You can log in to the Skedulo mobile app using either a username and password for your org’s Skedulo for Salesforce CRM, or using a team name associated with your company’s Skedulo org.
ImportantBoth your username and user profile are created, stored, and maintained on your org’s CRM (Salesforce for example). If you have a problem with your username or user profile contact your own CRM administrator.
If you have forgotten your CRM password, you can tap the Forgot Your Password? link to request your password to be reset via your email.
Refer to the following article for more information about how to retrieve your login information from your org’s CRM: Forgot user password.
Log in to Skedulo Plus
Log out of the Skedulo mobile app. To do this, open the Skedulo mobile app and tap More from the bottom navigation bar, then tap Log out.
Return to the new Skedulo Plus app and you should see the
Team nameentry box.
Enter your Skedulo
Team name, then tap Next.
NoteIf you are not sure what your team name is, please contact your Skedulo Administrator or Scheduling contact.
Enter your login information, then tap Log in
NoteThis may be via Salesforce, Email or SSO. Please check with your Skedulo Administrator or Scheduling contact if you are unsure about your login method.
A notification screen may appear requesting if Skedulo can use your location.
This is optional, however, for the best experience with the Skedulo mobile app, it is recommended that you select
Allow While Using App. This will only ever share location information for scheduling purposes while you are actively using the app.
You will be prompted to allow notifications from Skedulo. While this is optional, it is recommended as you will receive notifications for new jobs, availability requests etc. even if you don’t have the app open.
When the above steps have completed, the app will open to the Agenda view.
Log in to a Skedulo for Salesforce team
Skedulo for Salesforce users can log in using their Salesforce username and password:
- Tap Log in to Salesforce.
- Provide your login credentials then click Log in.
- If this is the first time you have logged in to the Skedulo mobile app using your Salesforce credentials, you will need to verify your account with a code sent to your registered email address or by text message to your mobile device:
Retrieve the verification code, then click Verify.
- The following screen requests permission to access the information stored in your Salesforce account. This is a mandatory step enforced by Salesforce and follows OAuth protocol to allow Skedulo access to user information via the exchange of tokens.
- Tap Allow to continue. This does not give Skedulo access to your personal information saved on your mobile or any other mobile applications.
Subsequent logins to the Skedulo mobile app will not request the above account verification and access as these permissions are stored against the user in Salesforce.
Log in to a Skedulo Pulse Platform team
If your company uses the Skedulo Pulse Platform, you can log in to the Skedulo mobile app using your company’s team name and email or your SSO credentials.
In the Skedulo Plus mobile app, enter your Skedulo
Team name, then tap Next.
Choose a log in option: Log in with Skedulo or tap More login options > Skedulo SSO:
a. Tap Skedulo to enter your email address and password, then tap Log in.
b. Tap Skedulo SSO to log in using your company’s SSO credentials.
Android 11 or later users must set appropriate permissions for the Skedulo Plus mobile app to function correctly.
When users with an Android device running with Android version 11 or later run the Skedulo mobile app for the first time, the following prompt is displayed requesting permission to access the device’s location:
- Tap While using the app.
- The next screen provides information about how the Skedulo mobile app uses location tracking to provide accurate tracking for travel between jobs if the Skedulo mobile app is being run in the background. Tap Continue.
- On the next screen, select Allow all the time to allow Skedulo to track travel between jobs even in the background, then tap the back arrow in the upper-left corner to accept the changes and return to the app.
We recommend that you set location access permission to Allow all the time.
Skedulo only tracks a resource’s location during the time of their availability, even when permission has been set to Allow all the time.
If permission is set to Allow only while using the app, the following Skedulo features will be unavailable:
- Current location
- Actual route
- Geolocation on job status change
Was this page helpful?